The program is provided "as is" sold without any express or implied warranty, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for particular purposes. In no event shall the author or the authors be liable for damages, including casual or logical damage arising from the use of the program, even if it has been reported of the possibility of such damages.
lexiCan Pro is provided as unlicensed, time-limited trial version is available. The trial period ends after 60 days. During this period the user can use the software so that no functional limitations and in full. The data generated in this time with the software can be used for a further licensing. When you view the software as useful for you and the test period has expired, you can purchase a license for sale. The acquisition of the license is done electronically via the website http://www.lexican.de. For instructions on how to activate the acquired and electronically delivered in the form of a license file provided by the manufacturer happy to help and is available for download during the purchase process.
This is a legally binding contract between you (either an individual or a company) and the vetafab Software GmbH ("vetafab").
By installing the software and the license you have purchased, you are agreeing to the terms of this contract. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, you remove the software completely from your computer.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This license agreement (license) allows you to use one copy of the aforementioned software product, the user documentation is available online or may be included in electronic form. The licensing of the SOFTWARE is a single product for a single user or multi-user licenses and site licenses for a group of users. This agreement requires that each user of the software is licensed either as an individual or as a member of a group. A multi-user license allows a specified number of users to use the software at any time. The concurrent licensing the user is not provided. Each user of this software must be protected either as an individual or as a member of a group with a multi-user license. The SOFTWARE is on a computer then in operation when it is loaded into the temporary memory (ie RAM) or permanent memory (eg hard disk) has been installed on the computer. This software can be installed on a network, if such restrictions are in place that guarantee the exclusive use by registered users.
2. Copyright. The ownership of the SOFTWARE is vetafab and is protected by copyright laws of the Federal Republic of Germany and international treaty provisions. You may not accompanying with the software documentation (if any) nor copy printouts of other online user documentation or in electronic form make. You may distribute the license files delivered either on paper, or electronically stored in files in a different form.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. The undelivered license file represents your proof of license, which allows you to make their guaranteed rights. Keep them well. You may not rent or lease the software; You may retain your rights to this license but transferred permanently, provided you transfer this License, the SOFTWARE and all accompanying printed materials, retain no copies and the recipient agrees to all terms of this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer (reverse engineering), decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE.
1.LIMITED WARRANTY. vetafab guarantees that the software (if any) and the online documentation for a period of 365 days of receipt is essentially applicable in accordance with the accompanying printed materials.
2. REMEDIES. The entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be at the discretion of vetafab either (a) return of the purchase price or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE that does not meet this limited warranty. This limited warranty does not apply if failure of the SOFTWARE has resulted from an accident, abuse or misapplication. For replacement software a warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period or for thirty (30) days is granted, whichever is the longer period shall prevail.
3. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. vetafab excludes any other warranty, express or implied, including, but not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the SOFTWARE and the accompanying written materials to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law from.
4. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall vetafab for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damage for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information or other pecuniary loss) be held responsible, arising due to the use or inability to use the SOFTWARE, even if vetafab has been advised of the possibility of such damages.